Friday 3 August 2012

White Hoodie

White Hoodie

I loved the product, but wanted to wear it immediately and couldn't because it was WAAAAAAy too small. I felt like a stuffed cabbage. I ended up sending it back and ordering 2 sizes larger. I'm not used to wearing a 3X but that's the only way i felt comfortable guessing as to what size I needed. I guess I should have ordered a mans x large. I'm anxiously awaiting my hoodie so I can sport it in front of my friends. The design is great, the colors are spot on and the words are legible. What ore could I ask for... nothing. Just send my replacement asap. I even liked the material. It was soft and stretchy.

White Hoodie

White Hoodie

White Hoodie

White Hoodie

White Hoodie

White Hoodie

White Hoodie

White Hoodie

White Hoodie


No comments:

Post a Comment