Friday 3 August 2012

Sport Hoodies

Sport Hoodies

The amount of compliments I received while doing errands was continuous. While grocery shopping, sorting the recycling, and standing in line at the post office, I was comfortable and free to move because of the relaxed fit. The draping fit also comes in handy for fitting a sports bra comfortably underneath. The fit also made this piece ideal for lifting and I can see why it would be great for other activities like Yoga and hiking.
I was pleasantly surprised with the wicking power of the hoodie considering it is made of  I/O Bio Cipher II merino wool. It is also lightweight and did a great job with heat dissipation while running in the heat of the day. The fit also helped keep me cool heading up the hills.

Sport Hoodies

Sport Hoodies

Sport Hoodies

Sport Hoodies

Sport Hoodies

Sport Hoodies

Sport Hoodies

Sport Hoodies


No comments:

Post a Comment