Friday 27 July 2012

Hoodies

Hoodies

Inside, he Hoodigan looks great and fits well. I am rocking an XL and it is long enough in both the waist and arms. I am 6'2" with a long torso. It is my experience that the torso length of I/O Bio products is long, which is great. Nothing worse than having your shirt come untucked during wintery activities, that is unless I pull it out and roll it up and hook it on my avalanche transceiver to cool down a bit. I try to regulate my temp without taking clothing off and putting it on. This entails pushing up sleeves to expose wrists/forearms to cool down, untucking shirt and rolling the entire bottom of the shirt (front and back) up to get my midsection air, taking off the hoodie.

Hoodies

Hoodies

Hoodies

Hoodies

Hoodies

Hoodies

Hoodies

Hoodies


Hoodies


No comments:

Post a Comment